Friday, August 8, 2014

Thirsty Thursday- Copycat Starbucks Frappe


I love Starbucks frappes so much but I hate how expensive they are. So I experimented with some stuff and I found a recipe that I made that tastes like a Starbucks frappe.

Ingredients:

Vanilla ice cream
Instant coffee
Oreo cookies
Milk
Chocolate syrup 

Directions:
1. Crumble 5 or 6 whole Oreo cookies in your blender. Add about 6-8 scoops of ice cream, spoonful of instant coffee (you can add more or less depending on how much coffee you want) and a splash or two of milk.

2. Blend in the blender till it's creamy.

3. Now with the chocolate syrup drizzle a little syrup around the top of your glass and pour your frappe into the glass. Makes about 2 glasses.















I hope you enjoy this frappe. Sorry that this post a a day late. You can follow me on  TwitterFacebookInstagram and Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment