Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Do Your Own Wednesday- How I stay Organized!

Today I'm going to give you guys a look into how I stay organized. I am NOT a organized person at all. I have to work hard at staying organized but I need organization in my life.


I use two different planners. One for me to be organized and messy at the same time The other to be more neatly organized. I use a BIC brand multi colored pen and a Papermate sharpwriter pencil. I love this pencil so much it writes to good and the lead doesn't break easily. I press down pretty hard so I love it!

First off I will show you guys my messy planner because it's the most basic and simple.



These paper inserts I got at Office Max. I personally don't like these that much because there are sections I don't even use. I do like the fact that the dates I put in, that's where my handy stamp comes in :). My dinner meals are written in green.

On the right side I plan my blog posts out. Which are blue





Next up is my simple and neat planner. I purchased this planner in the school supply section of Dollar General. This one I like a lot more, I actually wish I had this when I was still in high school! There are many resources in the back that would be useful in the back for any student.

Excuse my messy hand writing :)
This is the week at a glance. In pencil I have appointments and my blog posts. In green I have my boyfriends work schedule and special meals. Black I have birthdays and holidays.


Above is next week which is currently blank LOL. I have this sticky note (got at Walmart for like $1) for my weekly grocery shopping.


I like to dress up the monthly view by adding some washi tape as a border. I bought them off of Etsy here. I used this tape for October because it's my anniversary month.





I use blue ink for very special events like my cousins wedding. Black for  birthdays. Green and red ink for miscellaneous things. I use those post it flags to mark dates that I need to pay bills on.










That's how I stay organised as much as I can. Next year though I would like to maybe make my own planner that suits my needs a bit more. 

Follow my FacebookTwitterInstagram and Bloglovin for all blog updates or just random things that are going on in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment