Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday- Sarah Turns Two! Plus Changes.

River day picture!
Yesterday we celebrated  two years of owning my little dog Sarah. We found her wondering the street in Buda one night and she came running to me and brought her home and no one ever claimed her. She is the greatest dog I have owned in a long time. She is full of energy and loves to play with tennis balls and squeaky toys. She has grown some not to much since I got her, she has though gotten longer hair.

Christmas 2012. First tennis balls!

The picture above I love even though it's blurry because it shows her true self which it sometimes a blur LOL! Living in Texas we try to take her to the river as often as we can because it gets hot and she loves to talk to people. Sarah doesn't really like to swim but she will walk into like belly deep water and stand there. Sarah is just a great dog and I think if we didn't spay her she would be a great mom but I have a lot of dog and I believe in spaying and neutering, instead of breeding. 

When I first got her, her hair was SO short!
Two things that I really hope that yall take away from this is to spay and neuter your pets and to adopt from a animal shelter. I have decided to changes things up a bit on the blog. I will be doing Throwback Thursday every other week and I will be adding a new "series" called, wait for it....Thirsty Thursday! It will be non-alcoholic drink "series" because I'm only 20 and legally can't drink. I already have a few drinks planned, so stick around to make some yummy drinks!

That's it for today's throwback. I hope yall enjoyed it. Let me know if you guys have any pets and what they are I would love to hear from you guys, comment below. Follow me on Instagram!

xoxo
Rita!

No comments:

Post a Comment