Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome To My Blog!



Welcome! My name is Rita and I'm a 20 year old stay at home girlfriend and daughter. What does that mean you ask? It means that I'm pretty much a stay at home wife/mom without being a wife/mom. I live in Lockhart, Texas with my boyfriend, my mom and my 85 year old grandmother. We have horses, cows, chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, turtles, hamsters and a garden. Most of my time I take care of those things AND clean and cook. 

What be featured in this blog will be one post Monday-Thursday. 


  1. Monday will be Munchie Monday. Munchie Monday will consist of cooking and baking recipes. 
  2. Tuesday will be Garden Tuesday. Garden Tuesday will consist of my garden haul and some type of gardening tip. 
  3. Wednesday will be Do Your Own Wednesday. Do your Own Wednesday will be a weekly craft type post about a crochet or sewing project or even a furniture re-do. 
  4. My last blog post of the week will be on Thursday which will be Throwback Thursday. Throwback Thursday will be a old photo of mine or a historical photo and I will share some information that will coincide with the photo.

To keep up-to-date with my blog check back Monday-Thursday as I only post weekdays at 6pm  Central Time (GMT -06:00).

xoxo
Rita!

No comments:

Post a Comment