Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday- Love Not At First Sight

I look so white in this picture!
This is one of my favorite pictures of my boyfriend and I. This was taken by Lino on October 15, 2011. Lino and I at this time had known each other for four years, and if you can't tell by the title it was NOT love at first sight for him and I lol. We were close friends for years and on this particular date was our senior picture day.

We had already planned to go together and when I went to get him at his house I remember the first thing that came out of his mouth. He said  "Wow, you look beautiful.". This was a bit of a changing moment for us as friends. The entire time that day we flirted with each other. We both could tell that there were feelings being developed.

This picture was taken after we got our pictures taken and he invited me to play some video games.  It was a wonderful afternoon of laughing and frustration because I SUCK at video games LOL! After about a week of back and forth flirting, Lino and I started dating on October 25, 2011. We have been together ever since, which has been two years and seven months.

We are indeed high school sweethearts and I love him with all my heart. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world! <3. That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed my first Throwback Thursday!

xoxo
Rita!

No comments:

Post a Comment