Friday, June 6, 2014

Random Friday- Currently Reading


I am currently reading book one of the Uglies series. Most people my age that I know have read this book in high school or middle school. My boyfriend has bugged me that I should read this book and I finally caved.

 I don't read that many books because I read slow and I'm picky about my books that I do read. I am currently on page 212 and I really like it. I didn't think that I would but I do. Once I finish (when I finish lol) I plan on getting the second book then the third and later the fourth.

If you are interested in reading this book and the others with me the books are all by Scott Westterfeld. Here are the books in order:


1. Uglies
2. Pretties
3. Specials
4. Extras

If you comment please no spoilers! 

What book(s) are you reading?

xoxo
Rita!

No comments:

Post a Comment