Friday, July 4, 2014

Random Friday- Random Facts

Hi everybody! I thought I would do a kind of get-to-know-me post. I will give yall 20 random fact about me.

My tattoo about an hour after I got it.
1. My full name is Marguerita Victoria Hernandez. Marguerita is pronounced margarita like the drink LOL.
2. About two days after I turned 18 I got a tattoo on my wrist it says 'Amor' which means love in Spanish.
3. I am half Mexican.
4. I know like 30 words in Spanish.
5. I was in band in middle school and played the flute.
6. I was in choir in middle and high school.
7. In high school I was in Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps for all four years.
Before a choir concert.
8. I broke my arm just below my shoulder when I was 12
9. I was a cheerleader in middle school.
10. I wanted to join the US Army but I hurt my back when I was 17 bad enough that I wouldn't be able to join. :/
11. In high school I took a Veterinary Assistant class but didn't have the money to take the test to make it official. 
12. I have 2 half sisters and 1 full brother
13. I have never played in real snow. In central Texas the "snow" we have is not the same as snow in like Colorado or places like that.
14. My first solid food as a baby was watermelon and it's now one of my favorite foods.
At a JROTC competition.
15. In 1998 I almost lost my house due to a flood in central Texas. I also missed like a week of school because we couldn't get out of the property.
16. I can shoot a gun but I am the WORST shot ever!
17. The first car I drove legally was a standard 1998 Ford Ranger that later caught on fire on my way to school my junior year...NOT a fun day :(
18. My favorite Disney movie is currently Tangled. That's right I'm 20 and love Tangled!
19. I am 4 months and 3 weeks older then my boyfriend.
20. It took me just two weeks to fall in love with my amazing boyfriend.

That's all the facts I can think of at this time. Comment below if you have any random questions for me to answer if I get 15-20 questions I will answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment