Thursday, July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday- Lino Turns The Big 2-0!

20 years ago at 9:45 AM today my boyfriend took his very first breath! 
This was taken at his first birthday!
It's so hard to believe that we are both 20. It still feels like sometimes we are still in high school not caring about life.  We have been through 3 birthdays together and I hope we spend many more together. 

He was born in Austin, Texas lived in Mexico for a few years. Then moved back to the Buda/Austin area. At one point he was living in a house with more or less 25 people. He is the oldest among 4 children. He has a black belt in Karate.
This was taken by PKC Karate. He's on a 20-30 foot cliff.
We both went to the same Elementary school (Tom Green), the same middle school (Barton), and of course the same high school (Jack C. Hays). This amazing guy is my best friend and my world. 

Happy birthday Lino Genryc Montoya!

Wish him a happy birthday in the comments below if you guys want to. Follow my FacebookTwitterInstagram for updates on my blog and my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment