Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Munchie Monday- Cheesecake Minis


Thursday is my amazing boyfriends 20th birthday and he LOVE cheesecake! I am making these cheesecake in cupcake tins for a special dessert for his birthday. 


For the crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 Tablespoon sugar
3 Tablespoon butter


For the filling:

(8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
¾ cup sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla
3 Eggs

For the topping:
1 cup whipping cream
Strawberry preserves


Directions:
1. Heat oven to 325°F (162°C)

2. Melt butter in a sauce pan. Mix graham cracker crumbs 2 Tbsp sugar and melted butter together: press in the bottoms of 18 lined cupcake tins.



3. Beat cream cheese, sugar  and vanilla until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition.

4. Spoon filling in each cup. Bake 25 minutes or until enters are almost set. Let cool and refrigerate 2 hours.




5. Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form spoon on top of cheesecake. I topped about half this way then I add a spoonful or two of the strawberry preserves and beat again till blended and topped on a few more cheesecakes.









Theses taste so good! They are nice and moist. I love them!
Excuse my horrible stove in the background :)
Be sure to follow my FacebookTwitter and Instagram for all blog updates or just random things that are going on in my life. :) Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment