Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Garden Tuesday- Garden Haul + Cuteness

There is not much change in my garden from last week so I will be showing yall my garden haul this week.



I got a bunch of Black Cherry tomatoes this week. Also this week I have noticed that my Chocolate Mint has started to die from the top of the plant to the bottom. I have no clue why but if anyone has an idea as to why comment below or on Facebook please.

Garden tip of the week:

Do your research when you start thinking about purchasing vegetable plants. Make sure that they can grow in your area/zone. Like for me I live in Texas zone 8-9 and summers here can reach 100+* F so I have to find plants that can tolerate the heat and not die. So do your research.

Prepare for cuteness!

They were about a week old here.

About 3 weeks ago now we had baby chicks hatch out at our house. Unfortunately 4 died and now we have 7 little baby chicks with two mamma hens. They are so cute! 
They were about a week old here.
















These two mamas co-parent these little babies
We only have one dark baby left :/


















These little one rap up this weeks Garden Tuesday. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Also don't forget to like our new Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment