Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thirsty Thursday- Classic Lemonade

Welcome to my first ever Thirsty Thursday blog post! Yay! :) I'm so excited to share some non-alcoholic drink recipes. For this first Thirsty Thursday I will making lemonade! I have NEVER made lemonade before and I think this came out pretty well. I pulled this recipe from Better Homes cookbook. This book is thick but has good stuff in it!

Coke not included in Lemonade ;)

Ingredients:

4 cups water
1 cup lemon juice (I used 7 lemons)
2/3 cup sugar
ice cubes
lemon slices (optional)

Directions:

In a pitcher combine water, lemon juice and sugar.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
Serve over ice or chill till serving time. Makes about five, 1 cup, servings.


This tasted a little sweet not to sweet though and not at all sour. I could drink gallons of this!
I recommend this lemonade for any summer barbecue!

This raps up this week first ever Thirsty Thursday guys. Tag me on Instagram when you made this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment