Friday, July 18, 2014

Random Friday- A few Of my Favorite Things

Another way for you guys to get to know me is by telling you guys a few of my favorite things

1. Favorite color?
Light blue or baby blue like my background

2. Favorite number?
30

3. Favorite TV show?

4. Favorite actress?
Sandra Bullock or Melissa McCarthy

5. What's my favorite movie quote?
"You're gonna need a bigger boat." from Jaws

6.  Favorite blog that I read?

7. Favorite daily vlog?
The SACCONEJOLYs! I think that they are an adorable family.

8. Favorite video game?
GTA: V
My online character! 
9. Favorite movie?
The Sound of Music

10. Favorite thing to bake/cook?
Cupcakes!

11. Favorite thing to do?
Go to the river that passes through Luling with my boyfriend Lino and our dog Sarah.

12. Favorite restaurant in Lockhart?
Bella Sera it's a new Italian restaurant or the Guadalajara Mexican restaurant.

13. Favorite book turned movie?

14. Favorite Season?
Summer

15. Favorite zoo animal?
Zebra

16. Favorite sea animal?
Bottle nose dolphin

17. Favorite thing to do at home (besides bake LOL)
Sit outside and watch time fly by

18. Favorite app

19. Favorite website

20. Favorite Starbucks drink
Almost any type of frappe 
This is a Double Chocolate Chip frappe!

No comments:

Post a Comment