Monday, July 21, 2014

Munchie Monday- S'Mores Cupcakes!

Hi everybody! I hope you guys had a terrific weekend!
I love to eat s'mores whenever we grill outside or go camping but, in Texas it's gets to hot sometimes to do that stuff so I thought I would attempt to make s'more cupcakes!

You will need:
Graham crackers
Hershey's chocolate bars
Marshmallows
One box chocolate cake mix

Directions:

1. Follow the directions on the box cake mix and bake.

2. In a food processor or blender crumble about 3-4 graham crackers.

3. When the cupcakes are about 5 minutes from being done and place a marshmallow on top of each cupcake and finish baking.

This was all that was left by the time I took the picture! OOPS! :)
4. Well the marshmallows are still gooey (a real technical term right LOL) sprinkle the graham cracker crumbles over the cupcakes.  Break the Hershey's bar up, don't worry they aren't suppose to look perfect, and stick one piece in the center of each cupcake.
I personally like them a little warm but they still taste delicious cold and room temperature!

They are messy just like real s'mores!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you try these out you can tag me on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment