Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Garden Tuesday- Fall Planning


So nothing much has happened in the garden this week. I have gotten a few cherry tomatoes and jalapenos. The darn grasshoppers have eaten more of my larger tomatoes! I weed whacked the grass down and trimmed back the tomatillos some.
Before the weed whacking.
After weed whacking.
This fall I want to try to and make some sort of a fall garden. I also want to make some sort of plastic cover to go over top of the garden so I can try to get the plants to go around till next spring. 

A few plants I would love to grow are:


All of the links above are from Burpee Seeds and Plants. I might buy this from the local plant nursery instead of trying to plant seeds. I am excited to start planning this falls garden and next years spring garden and I can't wait to share this with all of you. :)

Sorry this is short this week nothing really happened like I said. Be sure to follow me on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment