Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Do Your Own Wednesday- Satin Soft Hand Scrub

I apologize that I didn't get a chance to post last week! I will be showing you guys how to make an awesome hand scrub! I love this scrub so very much! I use it after a garden and fix fence and pretty much anything that deals with my hand because it leaves my hand super soft!

You will need:
One jar size is up to you I used an old Hershey jar that is 14 oz
Plain sugar
Dawn dish soap with Olay hand renewal

Directions:
1. I poured about 1 cup of sugar in the jar

2. Next I poured the soap in till it was just below the mouth of the jar and stirred it all together.

3. Then go stick your hand in some mud or dirt to test it out
Excuse my horribly chipped nails :)
4. Then enjoy the softness of your hands! :)

Let me know how your scrub works out by posting on my Facebooktweeting me or tagging me on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment